After our first three months in business, all of us at Jennifer Adams Home want to extend a huge heartfelt “thank you” for all of your support. The feedback we are getting from our luxurious Eternally Soft designer bedding products is better than we could have ever imagined!
Our sheets are buttery soft, luxuriously smooth, eco friendly and wrinkle resistant so they look great. Our bedding sets, blankets, duvets, mattresses and much more make great gifts for yourself or for newlyweds, graduates, showers… you name it. Make that certain somebody feel as special as they are.
Our bedding is used in exclusive resorts, spas and hotels worldwide and are available to you direct only at www.JenniferAdamsHome.com.
Now you, too, can have a sleeping experience you won’t soon forget.
- Extraordinarily soft and luxurious.
- Eco-friendly microfiber is 100% recyclable.
- Performance fabric assures breathability and comfort.
- Looks and feels much softer than 600 count cotton.
- Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin.
- Extra fine weave protects against allergens and dust mites.
Our bedding products feel as good as they look!
- You have probably never felt softer sheets, let alone slept on them.
- A full suite of coordinating products are also available, including blankets, pillow and mattress protectors, duvet covers and more.
Our sheets save you time and money. They…
- Dry faster than cotton or blend sheets. Save energy, too!
- Are virtually wrinkle-free right out of the dryer, so you don’t need to iron them.
- Are treated to be stain resistant, so you won’t need to treat them again in the laundry.
- And they are designed for durability.
Our lavish and eco-friendly microfiber is both high tech and high value.
- Costs less than high end cotton sheets, and is easy care.
- Our green resourcing and our sheets’ recyclability scores you points for earth friendliness.
- Breathable, moisture wicking, and comfortable.
- Won’t fade, shrink or stretch out of shape.
- Also resistant to pilling, staining and tearing!
- And sanitary. The microfibers are too small for allergens and dirt to accumulate.